Thread: LG KG 195 Driver

LG KG 195 Driver

Well I am having this mobile phone for me and I am having least problem with it. I have found one thing that I cannot connect the mobile phone to my Computer. I do not know the proper reason for this thing and I think that I will be requiring drivers for that to run or connect it to the PC. Well tell me where I can find that for me so that I can connect it to the PC. Please tell me the site. If there is another way then please let us know.

Re: LG KG 195 Driver

Please tell me what is the operating system that you are using on your PC? I do not think that you will be required to have the driver for this purpose. Are you using Linux or anything else like this? If you are using Windows XP then I am dam sure that you will not require the third party drivers for this purpose. Well the drivers will not be required if you have Windows XP SP 2 and higher or Windows Vista or Windows 7.

I am also of the same opinion. If you are using the Windows XP SP 2 or higher then I am sure that the drivers will not be required. If at all you cannot see the connections then I think that you need to go for the PC suite option. I am sure that the PC suite will do the business. Sometimes the PC suite helps in solving this kind of problems. All you need to take care of the things are the version of the PC suite that you are using. See for that.

I would suggest you to go and see for the updates of the software of the mobile phone. I am sure that the driver’s issues will be solved with this updates. Please see for the right version of the software of your mobile that you will be using or else it will come up with more problems instead of solutions. Well I am dam sure about this thing. Please let me know if the updates did the trick. I will be waiting for the replies from your side.

I was also thinking the same thing then suddenly I found that it was not helping. I have Windows XP SP2 for the PC but can you tell me what the problem is. I will definitely come up again when I will have done with the updates, Please do you want me to do something more so that when I will start I should not get anything wrong for that. Thanks for the suggestions by the way. I also hope that I will not have the problem further.

I have even suggested lots of people that have not succeeded with the updates, to go for the Master Reset. Please try the Master Reset and I am sure if it is a bug then it will get rectified automatically. Well my always first option is the update of the software and most of the time it has come up with flying colors. If at all the updates do not do the trick then only go for the Reset and then again go for the updates and have the problem solved. Please before going for that make a back-up of all the data.