Thread: Code to hard reset Samsung Jet S8003

Code to hard reset Samsung Jet S8003

I am facing many problem with my mobile phone due to different kind of settings and also I have installed many of the applications and software in my mobile phone but I don't want those application and software now so tried to delete them but I am unable to delete. So I decide to reset my mobile phone, if you are having the any ways how to reset the mobile phone then please reply me.

Re: Code to hard reset Samsung Jet S8003

I have search regarding your question and I have found code for hard resetting your Samsung Jet S8003 mobile phone it is *2767*3855#. By using this code you can then able to hard reset your mobile phone. Just type this code to in your mobile phone. but first remove your memory card and take a back up of all your data in the phone memory.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I had the same problem with my mobile phone then I made contact with the mobile support system for resetting my mobile phone. I will suggest you the same solution go with your mobile support system. It very secure thing if you do reset with support system. If you are having any other query then please reply me.

You can reset your mobile phone by just manually you don't have to type any code. Go to the settings in menu, there are two options for resetting the phone one is Hard settings and restore factory settings. By choosing hard setting you can completely reset your mobile phone as new. I hope this information may help you.

my samsung jet s8003 can on and display.. but when i touch screen, i can't touch sharp on my touch..the touching going somewhere.. i can't touch to hard reset with code.. got another hard reset?

Quote Originally Posted by fairol View Post
    i can't touch to hard reset with code.. got another hard reset?
    Well, what i can understand is, your touchscreen is not working properly. This kind of problem occurs when your screen gets wet or something like that. if it is like that than remove the cover and battery and keep it alone for about 15 to 20 minutes. It should work properly. rest, i am not able to understand what you are trying to say in the quoted text.

when i touch in right side, it be touch left side.. i cannot touch on right place.. some people said it digitizer problem.. what i'm confused, it can tuoch screen but when i touch right side, it always be touch left side.. plz help me..

It seems that your device is having the Calibration problem due to which this is having the problem with the same. I will first advise you to Recalibrate it and then check whether the issue got resolved or still having the same problem. If this is not working then its time to get it repaired until the things go bad. So take the device Samsung service center and get it fixed. Hope this will help you with the issue which you are going through. To know about the service center in your country check the Samsung official site and find the service center near you. So if you can the go through the same and see whether getting any proper solution or not.