Thread: Samsung E 250 :: Game Not Installing

Samsung E 250 :: Game Not Installing

I have bought a new Samsung mobile phone its having all the feature including games and other application. but I don't like the games which are in build in this mobile phone. So I decide to download the game but after downloading I am unable to install that games. I exactly don't know how to install the game. If anyone know how to install then please reply me.

Re: Samsung E 250 :: Game Not Installing

There is a easy way to install game to your mobile phone by using Personal Computer. First you have to download the games to the computer which is compatible to your mobile phone. Then with the help of micro SD card connect it to the computer using card reader and transfer the installed games into your mobile phone.

For run the game there must have some essential file that support to the games. When you download any game from the internet to your mobile phone then for the installation of that game you need a *.jad and a *.jar file. If the the both file are available then you can easily install the games. I also recommend you to download Softick PPP and Samsung Java Uploader.exe

I was having the same problem while installing the games to my mobile phone. Then I search for this issue from that i come to know is when you are downloading must check that all the files are downloading. Sometimes happens is that some of the main file of the games are could not be download.Because of that while installing the game, application is not read all the files.

A very easy way to install the games is by mobile support system. All the mobile support system having the games that supported by Samsung mobile phone. And also all those games are don't make your mobile phone slow compatible with the mobile phone. Although you install the game to the mobile phone it could not be affect to your mobile phone.

When you are unable to install the games to mobile phone then it means that games is not compatible to your mobile phone I think you should delete those game and try to install the games which are compatible to your mobile phone.
    and sometime some of the game having the more memory that can not supported by your mobile phone.