Thread: Infinity Blade II available in iPhone 4S

Infinity Blade II available in iPhone 4S

Epic has announced that infinity blade II will be announced exclusively for the iPhone 4S that’s the announcement that I am getting to hear recently about it. that’s what I want to say here. I know all the iPhone 4 users will be very much excited about it, that’s what I want to say here. so do post in your comments as if what do you all think about the same. it will be interesting to hear it from you all on the same.

Re: Infinity Blade II available in iPhone 4S

Wow! That’s a great news that you have revealed out here. Interesting to see that, now what I am saying is that can you all tell me if the game is available for the iPad users as well? I mean I am talking about the latest iPad 2. So what information do you all have about the iPad 2? Any information on that then please do make sure that you do reveal me something ion the same as well. So that’s what I am saying here.

Yes it will run according to me since both the devices do have similar configuration and hence I think that it will run very well in the iPad as well, that’s what I think should be the case here. So do have a look at the same. so according to me it should run very well in the iPad 2 as well. Still it is not officially announced yet. So I hope I have answered out all the necessary questions of yours that’s what I think here. anything else that you need to know about the same then do make sure that you do revert back to me as soon as possible that’s what I think over here.

Quote Originally Posted by Illinois View Post
    Yes it will run according to me since both the devices do have similar configuration and hence I think that it will run very well in the iPad as well, that’s what I think should be the case here. So do have a look at the same. so according to me it should run very well in the iPad 2 as well. Still it is not officially announced yet. So I hope I have answered out all the necessary questions of yours that’s what I think here. anything else that you need to know about the same then do make sure that you do revert back to me as soon as possible that’s what I think over here.
    No the developers have said that the game will be running only in the 4S and no other devices. So don’t expect that the game will be running in that, that’s what I am saying here. so hope you did get the necessary information on the same. that’s it from my side for you all.

Is that a exclusive game for the iPhone 4S, I don’t think so? I think so it is made available for the other phones as well, that’s what I have been hearing from a quite few days. So any official confirmation that you have got on this then do tell me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sun$Suvarna View Post
    Is that a exclusive game for the iPhone 4S, I don’t think so? I think so it is made available for the other phones as well, that’s what I have been hearing from a quite few days. So any official confirmation that you have got on this then do tell me.
    No whatever you have heard about it is absolutely wrong in case if you want a correct piece of information then you can check the official website of the game i.e. epic and you will be getting all the information there itself. so that’s what you should be checking out and there is nothing else. So first go and check it out from there and do revert back to me if you did find that useful. So that’s what I am saying here. do it and revert back to me if you can find any game that is available in the other devices. I bet! That you will not find any devices with the Infinity Blade II game. so do have a check for sure and come back to me.