Thread: android Icecream sandwhich on google nexus prime

android Icecream sandwhich on google nexus prime

As read from the recently article from the newspaper they have mention that the new Nexus Prime would be upcoming in October with IceCream Sandwhich , which would be launched along with the iPhone 5 with its new operating system iOS 5. According to me Android phone coming with IceCream Sandwhich which will set to release in coming December. But question which I am having in my mind is that is google prime thinking to give tough competition to the iphone 5 as many people are having doubts in their mind or they will go with their release dates as announced

Re: android Icecream sandwhich on google nexus prime

According to me the google Prime will be launching their smartphone with the iPhone 5 because they are looking tort give the iphone 5 a tough competition . But what I feel is that the Samsung and Google are doing are trying to take the charm from Apple by keeping the launch closer to the iPhone 5. and I guess that they would be releasing across all the America and Europe which is their major market for the google nexus smartphone. And if people are looking for the google nexus then I would say that they have to import the smartphone from the America and Europe.

I was thinking of buying the Samsung galaxy s2 but ever since Samsung and google announced the release date of the phone in the US, I have decided to wait for the for the google prime. As I have gone through the google prime seeing the specs I think it is the powerfull phone till the date. And I have also heard rumours that the samsung are also releasing their galaxy S2 is it true.

Taking into consideration that there are hardly any words on the releasing of the Samsung galaxy s3 and the s3 will almost certainly beat the google nexus prime because they will be launching after the google nexus prime.

According to me its not true . actually all are waiting for the official announcement for the releasing of the google nexus in the coming months, almost certainly ahead of this end year. As recently google has purchase the Motorola mobility, so I think this will really help google for their smartphone devices.
    After heard the news of launching the Samsung Galaxy S3 . I am surprised that what would Samsung look for the their next s3 smartphones which would be better then the google nexus prime .