Thread: W910i other Fonts?

W910i other Fonts?

I am having Sony Ecrisson mobile phone and I liked all the features of this mobile phone.But I compared my mobile with my friends mobile then it looks different, I mean all the customization of the mobile is different and fonts are looking very awesome. I also want that kind of fonts to be installed in my mobile phone. If anyone know how to install it then please reply me.

Re: W910i other Fonts?

I have search regarding your question from that I come to know is Sony Ericsson mobile phone have that kind of compatibility for the different fonts. Sony Ericsson phones keeps SansSerif Europe as the default font you can change it by downloading the regular font and bold font of similar kind then rename regular font to Sans-Serif_Europe_Reg.ttf and rename the bold font to Sans-Serif_Europe_Bd.ttf. Then add those fonts to TPA\PRESET\SYSTEM\FONTS using XS++ or Far Manager.

Connect your mobile phone via ActiveSync, then copy fonts from C:/WIndows/Fonts directory to /Windows/Fonts to your mobile phone device. Then set the new font as system font via registry edit after copying all the font. I hope this information may help you to get you new fonts, if you are having any other query then please reply me.

There are so many sites which provide you the every kind fonts that can support by your mobile phone. I think you should go for those site and can download from there all these are absolutely free for download. After downloading the fonts install font router for your new fonts. And after this all for enable the new fonts restart your mobile phone once.

I think you should contact with mobile support system then are very familiar with this. They must having all software which are supported by your mobile phone. A main advantage of this that is you don't have to worry about the future mobile issues because the software which they use are compatible to mobile phone.