Thread: Unable to install StarCraft 2 game

Unable to install StarCraft 2 game

I have some problem in installing starcraft 2 game on my laptop. Whenever I try to install its gets stop with error message “not capable to connect” while I have internet connection on my computer. I have also turn off my firewalls security but I see somewhere is MacAfee on and when I go to fund it in my program file, it is not available there. I think so this MacAfee is stopping me to download Starcraft 2 on my system. I have seen its entire Starcraft website but I am not able to find the solution. Is anyone known what the exact problem in my process is? If you have solution please provide me.

Re: Unable to install StarCraft 2 game

First of all you have not explained here that which operating system you are using. I faced this problem on my windows Vista and now I have solved it. What you have to do is just deleting it from in hjack, I will give you one path and follow it in your windows Vista and just delete R1. And that path is HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = http=127.0.0.1:5555." I am sure after deleting this you will not see all these issues.

I have not seen this error on online downloading. But I was installing it from one CD I was getting this error. Then I call to my seller and he told me how to install this game. When you run you CD to install game you will see one orange triangle in the right bottom. Click it and it will launch one pop up box, and follow that available link . When you will go on that link copy paste your key came with your Game CD. After this process your system will allow you to install this game.

I know clicking on the orange triangle will solve your problem of installation. But after installing your game when you will run it for first time it will require patching to play. Whenever I am trying it’s putting me in the same circle and asking me about patching and then getting restart because Startcraft is not recognizing my internet connection. My internet connection is perfect and I am able to use all other online games but whenever I go to the starcraft, it gives me error. I have done lots of setting like turn off firewall security and I have unplugged my router and plug in again but still I m not able to run it. Is anyone has ideas about it?