Thread: How do i configure my Curve 8900 to get MMS and web with Simple Mobile? Anyone?

How do i configure my Curve 8900 to get MMS and web with Simple Mobile? Anyone?

I am using one Blackberry Curve 8900 mobile form last one year and I was not having any problem with it until I was using it for simple features. Now I have upgraded my plan from simple to advance to use MMS and web services. But I am not able to configure it properly. My phone is using T- mobile service and its text and calls works when it is locked. But I have to unlock it when I receive MMS or web. I anyone has its solution that how to configure it? Or I have to change something?

Re: How do i configure my Curve 8900 to get MMS and web with Simple Mobile? Anyone?

I am also using this same mobile and I am very happy with its features and specially its internet performance. But what I feel missing with it is that it does not support 3G networks. It has 2.4” display screen with 480x 360 display screen. It has 256 MB internal memory and it support up to 32 GB external memory with external card. It has wi-fi also. Camera is just 3.15 mega pixels and clarity is awesome. it came with 512 Mhz processor CPU.

Re: How do i configure my Curve 8900 to get MMS and web with Simple Mobile? Anyone?

Yes I am also agreeing with Emily123 that it awesome phone but some latest blackberry phone has some more advance feature to make its important faded. But still I like it. I have also faced this problem on mine mobile but now I have solved its half of problem. I am not able to use MMS option on blackberry with simple mobile, but its web service is working. I do not know what different I am doing with it but I m happy for it.

I am using Blackberry curve 8520 and I facing problem during internet access. I am not able to use my internet services on it while I have enough credit available on my account. Every time whenever I try to connect it I just receive one error” unable to connect to internet, please try again next time” and it’s also offer me to make contact with your service provider. Is anyone known what is meant? Why I am getting this error? Please tell as soon as possible.

I never face this problem on my mobile. I think you are making some mistake somewhere. What I know blackberry mobile works with internet only when you have Blackberry internet services plan or something else as decided by your operator. Just call your service operator and ask him what exactly you required to use services? If you have not BIS plan you will not be able to use internet, so even if you enough available balance on your phone.

I am using one blackberry 9000 series Smartphone but I am not able to use email or also not able to send MMS. I think so problem is with my internet settings. Can anybody help me to solve my internet setting issue? I have called to my operator and they gave me one blackberry number but whenever I dial that number its give me sound that number is rejected. What to do now. Please if you have all these settings provide me here?

Yes I am using this cell phone on internet without any problem and I will advice you how to make all this internet settings on your mobile. Go on your main home screen and then go in your options and select Security Options. Here you will see some selective options at the top and other will be available on the screen. One selection here should be Services. If you are seeing any IT policy option there then I have two options for you: (1). Visit your cell phone dealer and give your phone to them and also explained them that your phone is not completely clean. If your seller is not able to make it clean properly then blackberry will not be able to provide you internet services. (2). Go on blackberry supporting website and look for the procedure to clean it previous policies.