Thread: Forgot the LOCK (Security) CODE of NOKIA 6680

Forgot the LOCK (Security) CODE of NOKIA 6680

I was using mobile phone from Nokia which is Nokia 6680 which has great features of a good mobile phone. I have been using it from year or so but recently I just changed the default security code for my phone from 12345 to my preferred password to keep the phone data secret but now I am not able to remember that .So I want to know if there is any way so I can reset it to default using any software or application.

Re: Forgot the LOCK (Security) CODE of NOKIA 6680

You can easily solve your problem of lost security code, just you need to have your IEMI number known to you. IEMI number is the unique for each phone using check you can get your phones security code and then you can set that to the default as 12345 to avoid further problem with security code.

I want solution for the same problem but i don't know IEMI number of my phone and want to know how can i get my mobile phone's IEMI number. Is there any software which can be used to solve the problem related to the security code and where can i find such software for my nokia 6680. Please provide me with the solution so that i can solve my problem and unlock my phone.

I have read your post to get your mobile phone IEMI number you have to just type "*#06#" code on your phone. You will get IEMI number of your phone which is unique for your phone. You can provide this number to Nokia service center and they will solve your problem of setting the default lock code. This can be the simplest way in which you can solve your issue without any further isue.

Other option you can use to unlock your mobile phone is just reset your phone using code as "*#7328748263373738#". This will reset your phone and will erase all the data and will set the phone to company setting. After which you can set security code for your phone to keep the data secret or deny access of other to your phone. This can be the way you can reset your phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Simond View Post
    You can easily solve your problem of lost security code, just you need to have your IEMI number known to you. IEMI number is the unique for each phone using check you can get your phones security code and then you can set that to the default as 12345 to avoid further problem with security code.
    how to find the iemi?

Quote Originally Posted by jan_one View Post
    how to find the iemi?
    You can simply find your IMEI of mobile by entering *#06#. This code usually works for every brands mobile. BTW, which mobile do you own? So that i can make you know more useful codes.

unsure Re: Forgot the LOCK (Security) CODE of NOKIA 6680

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos16 View Post
    Other option you can use to unlock your mobile phone is just reset your phone using code as "*#7328748263373738#". This will reset your phone and will erase all the data and will set the phone to company setting. After which you can set security code for your phone to keep the data secret or deny access of other to your phone. This can be the way you can reset your phone.
    where should I type this code?

Re: Forgot the LOCK (Security) CODE of NOKIA N79

I want to unlock the security code of my Nokia N79 but i dont knw that what was my previous entered code!!!!!!!!.....so pls can anyone help me
    The IMEI no. of my N79 is 356044030387516