Thread: Default Social Networking widget crashes with Facebook on Motorola DROID PRO

Default Social Networking widget crashes with Facebook on Motorola DROID PRO

The social networking widget intended for Twitter and Facebook. Today Facebook part decline to operate I make use of both of them in one widget however to be certain I add additional two split widgets, one for Twitter and one for Facebook. while I tap on the Facebook one it brings up all the statuses so I be able to browse through them. although once I do I get the following error

Code:
    The application Social Networking (process com.motorola.friendfeed) has stopped working unexpectedly.
    Please try again.
    The widget for twitter operating just fine, so it's just for Facebook. Does anyone have any idea or suggestions?

Re: Default Social Networking widget crashes with Facebook on Motorola DROID PRO

Hey even I have the same problem the Default Social Networking widget crashes with Facebook in Motorola ATRIX 4G and I have no idea why this is occurring does anyone knows any solution for this I will be really glad to know that as it been while this problem is annoying

Re: Default Social Networking widget crashes with Facebook on Motorola DROID PRO

Yeah even I got the same problem appear that no one has the reply. no one here be familiar with, and Motorola support doesn't be familiar with, Facebook isn't replying I did not get an answer anywhere. I now stopped by means of it in total. I don't yet have the widget any longer. I don't actually make out who develops the app either so no idea where to go

I am not sure but this might help to fix your problem
    • Get rid of the widget
    • Get rid of my Facebook account
    • Adding the widget
    • Adding my Facebook account

Worked for me just post back if that also help you cheers !!

I had this problem, and so far here is what worked for me.
    Go to files, motorolaonlinecache, and delete its contents..
    it seems to have a size limit..

Scratch that last post.. looks like there is more to it..