Thread: Samsung S3650 Corby Themes?

Samsung S3650 Corby Themes?

I have recently purchased a new Samsung S3650 Corby mobile phone from the market, the performance of the phone is very good and the look and feel feature is quite nice but i wanted ti install different themes in the phone. So, please provide some help to download the themes and from where i can get them;any suggestion will be appreciated by me.

Re: Samsung S3650 Corby Themes?

Samsung S3650 Corby support only a limited number of the themes files and they are only available with the Samsung apps store and on the samsung website. You can easily download the application from the website by selecting the particular model to the phone that is S3650 in your case, these will resolve your issue of the themes.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

There are a number of the applications and the themes are available on the Samsung website called as the Samsungapps.com from where you can download the applications and install it in the mobile phone. There are more than 50 applications, lots of the Screen savers and number of the themes to select from on the website and all these is available for free of cost.

I have already visited the samsung 's website samsungapps and downloaded a number of applications but not founded a variety in the themes that can be installed in the Samsung S3650 Corby phone. So, please give me a proper website or store from where i can download the themes for the phone.

If you want to download themes for your Samsung S3650 mobile phone then the easiest way to download it is go to the Google search and just write the "Samsung S3650 Corby Themes" and you will get a number of the websites providing free download of the themes that are supported with the Samsung mobiles, these will for sure resolve your issue of the themes.

As you have mentioned that you did not found the themes on the Samsungapps.com but it is available there only. For that you have to go to the website and then on the left side in the applications Box at the bottom you will see the themes sections. Just click on the Themes and select the theme that you want and start the download, these is the best solution available to your issue.