Thread: Ipod nano 6th generation

Ipod nano 6th generation

I like listening music on iPod. I am using iPods from 2001 when Apple launch its first version. But now I looking for its some upgraded version. I really do not have any idea about iPad nano 6th generation. I want to buy it but firstly I would like to know about its new features and its price. Someone told me that it has touch screen. Is it true? Is anyone here who is using iPod nano 6th generation? Tell me about its sound system? How much long its battery works?

Re: Ipod nano 6th generation

It’s strange that you are making thread for this query. You only told me that you are using iPods form last 9 years. Its prove that you have basic ideas about iPods and you just wants to know about one new version. You can search it on Google or you can see it on Apples website. It’s very easy to finds its specification and price there. I hope searching on Google it better option.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I love ipod nano because of its small size with touch screen. iPod nano is little bit different form some older version iPods. It is fully supported with multi touch screen. This same technology has been used in iPad and iPhones. iPod has very small, almost half the size and it’s very easy to use. Whatever you want to listen is just one touch far from your finger tap. It came with anodized aluminum body with different colors. Mine one has 1.5 “color display with 240x240 pixel clarity resolution.

You will feel new music experience in different way on your iPhon nano 6th generation. It’s just awesome. it came with multi touch screen like you have seen in iPhone and in iPads. You can just touch anything to play and can collect your favorite songs in different location. I am not confirm about its price but one of my friend bought it with 16GB memory in $170. You can arrange you home screen as you want.

iPod nano 6th generation is specially made for battery life. Its battery life is almost double from some previous version. It came with 1.54” display and its pixel density is also double from others. So you will get more picture clarity on this new model. It has one sleep/wake function option on the board. You can pause your ipod when you will touch this sleep/wake button and it will turn off your display. Its hardly to explae its all awesome features here on this thread. Visit your nearest apple ipod dealer to see its looks and features.