Thread: cricket game for htc hd2

cricket game for htc hd2

Hi,
    the mobile phone which i am currently using is of the htc hd2, the main requirement for this mobile is the collection of the cricket game for this mobile, which is best suitable and capable to run very well, let me know from where to get this games and which sites are used to download then, which applications for my mobile.

Re: cricket game for htc hd2

The htc hd2 4.3inch pixel display, it is the touch technology with windows mobile,the 1ghz processing power is available,the features which are available of the mail, messaging and calender,the clock of this mobile automatically updates the local time,the communication are mostly focused rather the applications on this mobile.

The cricket game which you would like to play on your htc hd2 mobile,so according to me there is requirement for the java application for the cricket game to be played,this game may be downloaded from the genuine sites of the cricket games, there are many varieties of cricket games which you may be able to play.

The applications which are required for the cricket games to be played on the mobile,the i mobile is the application for the java/wap mobile phones, wysiwyg is the tool which is used to edit the interactive contents for mobile phones,JM-Mobile Editor is a graphical authoring tool that allows easily creating the mobile interactive content in the WYSIWYG manner.