Thread: Lock SIM Card message on Samsung A-177

Lock SIM Card message on Samsung A-177

hey i have purchased a Samsung A-177 mobile phone this year and it is working fine till now. But last week i locked my simcard by the functionality provided by this phone the other thing is that i used this facility for a week and later on when i disabled the SIM lock and restarted my phone then again it asked me for the sim lock password and when i entered the old password then it gave me an error saying that incorrect password. Please help me out in this case.

Re: Lock SIM Card message on Samsung A-177

I guess that the problem that you are facing is now common to lot of users of samsung these days. The solution here is that , It may have happen that you must have entered wrong password for more that three or four times. If it happens that the system of the phone automatically didn't take the wright password also. at this instance if you will insert the wright keyword also still it will give you the error saying that wrong password entered. The only way that you can fix is that just wait for some time lets say an hour or so and then again try the same thing with the wright password i believe that you will fix it up.

I was also facing the similar problem a few weeks ago and also got frustrated due to it . What i did here that just downloaded a SIM card unlocker and unlock the sim card permanently. SIM card unlocker is nothing but the application that is available in the market and specially designed for this kind of incidents, So i would like to tell you that just install these kind of application on to your mobile and make sure that the application is compatible with the mobile phone that you are using.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that you have blocked your sim card and one more thing is that the only way that you can retrieve your card back is just by filing complaint to the service provider of the network that you use , Once you place your problem in front of them then finely they may give you a solution in giving you a appropriate password, which can be entered on to your mobile and then your mobile can be unlocked and your SIM card is acceptable by any mobile phone.