Thread: mobile video chat in nokia N73

mobile video chat in nokia N73

I am using Nokia phones from a long and now i wanted to use the video chat features in my all nokia phones. As most of my friends like video chat so please provide me some software's or the application that will help to do video chat in the nokia phones any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated by me.

Re: mobile video chat in nokia N73

First all to use the applications and software's in the nokia phones for the video chat please provide the phone model as there are different video chat application for different phones. If your phone is a N series nokia phone then it will becomes very easy to overcome these issue.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I am recently purchased the new Nokia N series N73 phone from a dealer and in these phone i wanted to use the Video chat application so that i can chat with my friends. So, now please provide some software name so that i can download it from the internet and begin the mobile video chat.

There are a number of mobile video chat applications available in the market for the Nokia N73 phone but among them the best is the "imichat application". These application is easily available on the internet, you just have to type the application name in the Google search and there area number of website providing it for free of cost so download it and install it to enjoy your video chat with friends.

THe Yahoo messenger,imichat application, Aiprosoft Nokia Video Converter 4.0.07, Camfrog Video Chat 3.2,Live Support Chat Pro 5, DotNetNuke Live Help Module 1.0,Live Chat Software - ChatStat 4.0.0.6 , miOOt Live chat 3.4 etc. these are few application which can be used with N73 phone for the purpose of the video chatting in the mobile phone. These all applications are free of cost and easily available on the internet.

If you have any problem in downloading the application or installing it then you can contact the customer care assistance of the Nokia or to the service center of the nokia phone for further help and support. You can also contact the service center for the list of the application that are available on the Nokia Website.