Thread: Samsung s5560 problems with youtube videos

Samsung s5560 problems with youtube videos

I recently brought a Samsung s5560 and it is working fine and serving me the best till now. The other thing is that whenever i tried to watch the videos through the youtube it fails to do so in fact only audio is available that i can hear but no videos. What can i do to fix it as i fond of watching the latest videos, So i need it to be fixed as soon as possible. Please help me in this case.

Re: Samsung s5560 problems with youtube videos

I guess that there are some compatibility issues on to your phone that are making your phone not show the videos. It happens sometimes that if the video quality that you are viewing is higher or let say that the format of the video you are trying to view are mp4 format and your phone does not support this format, Then it is hard to view such kind of videos.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that the web settings of your phone are not proper. The other thing is that if this settings will not match with the service provider than such kind of errors are tend to happen. As mentioned by you that you are not able to view the video but only the audio is available than i will suggest you to just contact your service provider and insist them to send the proper settings, which will then enable you to watch the videos.

I was also facing the similar kind of problem a few days before and also with the the same mobile phone and the other thing is that if you are not able to view such kind of videos than there may be a case that the format of that video is not supported by your phone at this moment what you can do is just view such videos whose video resolution is normally low or the videos whose video resolutions are supported by your phone.

Most of the samsung mobile viewers are facing the similar problem now a days, Samsung should find a way that they can fix this problem instantly, But as this problem arises again and again there is a way that you can fix it just change the browser that you are using may be shift it towards the opera mini it is the best browser that supports most of the mobile. The other thing here is opera mini allows you to play all kind of videos.