Thread: reformatting motorola L6

reformatting motorola L6

The mobile which i have is of the motorola l6, the one question which i have in my mind is of the reformating my phone, so can any one let me know how to do it, is there any simple procedure, is there any harm for my data which is available, let me know if any kind of the software are required to be downloaded.

Re: reformatting motorola L6

The reformatting problem which have for your motorola l6, so i would like to inform you that there is requirement of the software of rsd lite to be installed in your phone, then turn on your mobile phone,connect your mobile to pc by usb cable and download l6 flash file and start it in rsd lite, where reformat may be done.

The reformatting of motorola l6 which you would like to do, so according to me you may visit the genuine site of motorola which may provide you the reformatting procedure, the other option is to visit the service center of motorola mobile where they itself will reformat your phone which might charge for this.

The reformat is not one of the easy process which may be done on your own, so there is great requirement of the service center,if possible you may try to have the master reset of your phone, if suppose this wont work then the reprogramming may be done for it by the wireless provider, so the virus affection may be overcomed.

The motorola l6 is one of the slim phone,and is candy bar shaped,it has the features of camera,bluetooth,video, it has the smaller screen and one of the good budget phone,the low normal features are awesome,the camera is low quality vga phone,the display resolution is low, the buttons of the keypad are inconvenient.

The problem which you have of reformatting is the similar kind of the with my my motorola l7 mobile, it has good features, so please any one let me know how to do the reformatting for this mobile, are there any possibilities of reformatting as that of the nokia mobiles, please any one give me the proper procedure for it.