Thread: Olympus U 700 All weather Faulty

Olympus U 700 All weather Faulty

I have just got Olympus U 700 camera for myself which is a 7.1 megapixels and can be used to take some awesome shots all pictures are sharp and great and camera comes with different modes which can be used while clicking the pictures. But lately there is problem with its screen which is getting Blue with error as 5f08 and 5e02 and the Lens comes out irregularly. So this is creating problem for me while using camera in shooting mode or while simply clicking picture.

Re: Olympus U 700 All weather Faulty

This may be because of battery problem with your Olympus U 700 camera try to find out if the battery you are using with your camera is properly charged or not. I may happen that battery is discharging rapidly so that it is not able to provide you with the proper power ti work with your camera in this moment one thing you can do is go for checking your battery.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I am also going through the same problem trying to fix it from long time but unable to fix the issue like camera screen suddenly turn blue and appear with error as 5f08 and 5e02 so anyone having solution for the problem as above can provide me with the solution as i am getting fad up with this kind of problem whiling using the camera.

If you are not able to fix your problem with the solution you have been provided then to solve your problem with your Olympus U 700 camera showing blue screen with error appearing. One thing you can do is just contact to the service center of Olympus they will fix your problem for sure as it can be because some damage is done to lens so they will surely help you to fix the problem.

As you mention your camera screen is getting Blue in color and comes with strange error as 5f08 and 5e02 which may be the because certain connection loss to display of camera you can try to smack camera of your palm on screen side by switch on and off this might help to fix the problem as it helped me to fix the same problem.