Thread: Mobile camera as Webcam on nokia N6600

Mobile camera as Webcam on nokia N6600

I have recently purchased a new nokia N6600 mobile phone from a nearby dealer and my laptop is not working properly for last week so i wanted to use the mobile camera for the purpose of the Web cam for chatting on the Google talk and on the Yahoo. So is there any way to do these, any suggestion will be appreciated to resolve these problem.

Re: Mobile camera as Webcam on nokia N6600

If you want to use the Nokia N6600 series mobile phone as a webcam then these can be dine with the help of the .JAR file which is available on a number of the websites. These file is mostly known as the mobilewebcam.JAR file as nokia phones supports java language in there phones. So you can make the phone a webcam with the help of these file.

As you have stated that there is a mobilewebcam.JAR file available for these purpose but from where i can get these file. Is there any website to download these file or any app store from where i can download these software. Pleas provide solution to these issue any suggestion will be appreciated by me.

The application for these is available on the internet, you just have to write as mobilewebcam.jar file for the Nokia N6600 or mobilewebcam.jar file for the Nokia 3650 on the Google search and you will get a number of the website providing it for free of cost. Download it on the phone and another file in combination that you have to install on the computer which will capture the photos and images and transfer it to the computer, these will resolve your problem of the webcam.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

There area number of the software's and the application's available on the internet which will help your cause, these can also be done with the bluetooth application known as the mobilewebcam via bluetooth. You just have to download to from the website and install it in the mobile phone and switch on your bluetooth application to connect the computer and the mobile phone.

If you are not able to find any solution to these issue then the best option available to you is that contact the customer care assistance of the Nokia phone or the service center of the Nokia to resolve your problem. You can also visit the dealer form where you have purchased the phone and ask for the software to connect the phone as a webcam to your computer for the purpose of chatting; these will help you to overcome the issue.