Thread: How to unlock Motorola W230?

How to unlock Motorola W230?

The mobile phone which i am having is of the motorola w230, the help which i require is about knowing how to unlock the this phone, i tried different procedures for making it unlock when it reboots but did not succeed, so any want who knows how to do it may help me to solve my problem,where have i to contact for the existence.

Re: How to unlock Motorola W230?

There are various solutions for unlocking your phone, this even depends upon the particular networks which you use as there are different solutions for each of them,the easiest way is to use the unlocking code for it, and there is one way to visit the mobile shop which will help you to unlock the phone in presence of you.

The unlock problem which you are having for your motorola w230, as i would like to inform you that the codes which you get for the unlock are not free they are chargeable,you have to visit the site of motorola which provides you the code for unlock,these motorola companies provides the code which are cheaper.

The unlock code which you require are provided by motorola,this are provided on the basis of the proper availability of the of the imei no of the handset which you are using, the imei no not any kind of the particular software but just the unique no which is possible to be obtained when you enter *#06#

The is one easy way to unlock the phone by making use of the software and unlock cable, this procedure is done by making use of the computer , if the computer has the proper operating system then it becomes very easy for this procedure,there is required to connect the phone to the cable and make use of software so the phone gets unlocked.