Thread: Free packard bell sound drivers for imedia 5070

Free packard bell sound drivers for imedia 5070

Hello everybody here! I have one for Packard bell imedia 5070 desktop computer. It was working without any problem for my office uses but yesterday night my son made some unwanted updates on it. Now I am not able to use any sound file on it. Whenever I try to open sound file its gives me error that audio driver is missing. I have searched for its drivers on internet but I am not able to find. Is anyone known here about its sound/audio drivers without receiving driver detective and stuffs?

Re: Free packard bell sound drivers for imedia 5070

Hey I am very after knowing that I am not alone who is using this desktop. I am very happy with its work performance .it’s give you all required performance in limited price range. I am very sad that you are not able to use sound file on you device. But still it’s not a big problem; you can download this driver from Packard genuine website. Here you have to track you model number and then click on sound driver. It’s very easy.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

This model came in 2002 and you will not find that model on its website. You have to search all of them on Google. Your question is uncompleted; you have not explained that which operating system you are using on desktop. First tell me which OS you are using then I will be able to help you more precisely. Normally peoples use windows XP but I am not sure about you. Best of luck!

I am also using this great desktop but not having sound driver. I was trying to do some update on my system but it got failed. And when I start my pc, I was not able to run sound files. I am using windows XP SP2 on it. I need all these below:
    ETHERNET CONTROLLER
    MULTI MEDIA AUDIO CONTROLLER
    SM BUS CONTROLLER
    Please help me to fine all these drivers for my pc to use it properly. I am not able to use it for movies and flash games. Thanks in advance.

I also agreed that you will not get all these drivers on its genuine website. Nobody will carry all these drivers for 8 years old model. I think so you have to contact them by telephone. One of my friend is also looking for its drivers for some months but still he did not get anything. It’s better to make contact with Packard services for its drivers, I am sure they will solve your problem.

My son bought this Packard bell imedia 5075 in second hand condition from his friend.
    He is using window XP service pack 2 on it but he is facing lots of problem, like he is not able to get online update, lots of virus has been detected from online scan. I do not have CD for windows XP and, but I know that if I will press F11 at start time, I will be able to use recovery. But when I do it, it does nothing. Will I be able to use my own windows Home CD(OEM) to repair his computer? Please every suggestion will be appreciated.