Thread: Unlocking nokia phones to use with a number of Sim cards

Unlocking nokia phones to use with a number of Sim cards

I am usnig the nokia phone from quite a long and recently purchased another nokia phone 5110 which comes with the Airtel service provider but the issue is that these service provider does not work very well in the area where i live. So is there any way by which i can change the settings and use the other sim cards of different brands.

Re: Unlocking nokia phones to use with a number of Sim cards

Typically a number of mobile phones when you bought it is protected to one network provider. This will prohibits/does not allow you from using one more sim card other than the network it is locked/prohibits to. Distant unlocking makes your mobile phone open line that means it can be used with any of the network providers, any sim card can now be used. On the other hand, if your mobile phone is at present under warranty with that network provider, most often than not it will invalid your warranty of the nokia phone so these is the problem you will lose the warranty so you want to do it or not.

At present the sim card that i am using is very poor in the network so if my warranty of the nokia mobile phone 5110 is hampered then it will not be a problem for me.So, now please provide me a method by which i can unlock the nokia 5110 mobile phone so that it can be used with a number of the sim cards of the different brands.

If you are ready to unlock the phone then you have to provide some of the details of your nokia phone such as the Phone Model of the phone, IMEI number of the phone which can be obtained by using the codes as press *#06# on your phone. Also provide the country of the network and the network to which the phone is locked to. So, please provide me all the details and then your issue will be resolved.

The phone that i am using is the Nokia 5110 and the IMEI number of the phone is 445789005456**** due to security reasons. The country where the phone is locked to the service provider is India and the service provider of the network is the Airtel.o, now please provide me the details of how to unlock the phone any suggestion will be appreciated.

To unlock your nokia 5110 phone you have only 5 tries to do so after that it will become very complex and difficult to resolve your issue so be very careful to do so first you have to Enter the code in the phone exclusive of simcard similar to this #pw+CODE+n#. To get 'p' or 'w' or '+' press the '*' key a number of the time on the home screen where you type the numbers to make a call; for nokia DCT4: the 'CODE' must be 15 digits and the 'n' should be 1 and if it does not works use the number 7 to resolve your issue. These will help you to unlock your nokia phone in a proper way so that you can use it with a number of the network providers.