Thread: How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S i9000 Orange

How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S i9000 Orange

Hi i am using the Samsung Galaxy S i9000 Orange from last six months and it is serving me the best, I am happy that i own a samsung galaxy, The other thing is that it is the business or i can say that it it has all the features that latest phone should have. But recently for security reasons i put an security code `on it so that no one else can have an access over my phone, but from last night i am inserting the same password that i was using from a month from now but the access is denied . I don't know what is wrong with it and at present my phone has became use less. please help me in this case how can i unlock my mobile phone.

Re: How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S i9000 Orange

Hi i was also facing the similar kind of problem a few days back with the samsung galaxy it self, I was also trying for new unlock code from the Samsung company itself but they were charging me a lot around $20 - 30$, which was too costly for me. So what i did is i updated my Firmware and got rid of the problem, But one thing i would like to tell u that if you are trying to update the firmware than you have to compromise with the warranty of your phone, If you wish to loose it that you can unlock it and have an access on your phone. Or else try any other way to fix it.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

I think that i can help you in this case in the more traditional way. There is way in which you can unlock your phone and that way is known as "No SIM Method"
    There are few steps that you need to follow to unlock your phone through this method. Same are followed below:-
    1. First of all switch off your mobile phone and remove the SIM card.
    2. Now again restart the phone without the SIM cad .
    3. Now what you have to do is just enter this number *7465625*638*# and relock the phone to another network.
    4. Now switch off the phone again and insert the SIM again.
    5. restart the phone it will ask you the code than insert the one which is saved in the .bak file.
    6. Your phone is unlocked.

I have gone through your problem , and it seems to me that there are different way that your phone can be unlocked, As mentioned by that you are using Samsung Galaxy S it is an GSM network based phone, So i will suggest you the most easiest and the legal way of unlocking your phone is to just contact the service provider of yours and i hope that they will definitely help you in this case . Also there is no harm for your phone unless it is in the safe hands and i think that they are the best in this business.

Pugsly Thanks for the Post , please define me in point no 5
    5.restart the phone it will ask you the code than insert the one which is saved in the .bak file.
    where i can located this file or CODE
    please describe me with lots of thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nomanforu@gmail.com View Post
    Pugsly Thanks for the Post , please define me in point no 5
    5.restart the phone it will ask you the code than insert the one which is saved in the .bak file.
    where i can located this file or CODE
    please describe me with lots of thanks
    Even I dont which bak file he is talking about, but you can try to root your phone with a kernel (CF root) or another kernel also to unlock it. Then you will get access to the superuser (root) Only with that you are able to unlock you phone with a special app or some services provided at mobile repair shops.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

sad Re: How to Unlock Samsung Galaxy S i9000 Orange

Hello All,

I have Samsung Glaxy GT19000 , when i put sim in it then its asked me for a pin code , please help how can i get rid of this problem or where i can get this code please help.

Quote Originally Posted by nomanforu@gmail.com View Post
    Hello All,

I have Samsung Glaxy GT19000 , when i put sim in it then its asked me for a pin code , please help how can i get rid of this problem or where i can get this code please help.
    Obviously either the pin code of the sim is password protected and can be unlocked only by the owner who made those passwords or the phone itself might be locked. If the sim is locked then you can go to its network provider and ask them to unlock it but if the phone is locked then you will have to go to some mobile repair shop to unlock at the phone at some minimum cost.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Hi ALL,

Below is the reply of pugsly , all is ok but in 5th point i dont get it how to get code and put after restart can any body tell me.

Thanks,
    Regards,
    Noman

Pugsly Reply:
    I think that i can help you in this case in the more traditional way. There is way in which you can unlock your phone and that way is known as "No SIM Method"
    There are few steps that you need to follow to unlock your phone through this method. Same are followed below:-

1)First of all switch off your mobile phone and remove the SIM card.
    2)Now again restart the phone without the SIM cad .
    3)Now what you have to do is just enter this number *7465625*638*# and relock the phone to another network.
    4)Now switch off the phone again and insert the SIM again.
    5)restart the phone it will ask you the code than insert the one which is saved in the .bak file.
    Your phone is unlocked.