Thread: Debranding Nokia BB5 Handsets

Debranding Nokia BB5 Handsets

I am using nokia phones from a long period of time and we have no issue with the brand but a number of Nokia Handsets are protected to service providers like AT&T, Orange, 3 mobile, Vodafone, Airtel etc. These handsets come up to with their modified firmware and you can't fix any other sim card as I am an user of Aircel. So, please provide me a solution to rebrand my phone so that I can use any of the sim card, any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Debranding Nokia BB5 Handsets

As you have stated above that you want to rebrand your nokia bb5 series phone but before that you must know that If your handset’s "Service Provider" Locked or "Network Locked", then merely de-branding won't assist, then you have to go for the unlocking procedure of the phone .So first provide the information that you phone is Service Provider Locked or a Networked Locked.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The Nokia phone that i am using is service provider Locked and when i put in the Sim Card of the other service providers such as the Vodafone and the Airtel it creates a number of error messages and then does not work's with that. So what should i do in order to do the re-branding of the nokia phone; please provide a method to do the re-branding of the phone.

To unlock the nokia phone and re brand in a new way follow the below procedure that will help to do so;
    • Bond your phone and hang around for Windows to detecting it.

• Select Nemesis Service Suite and tick “Scan for new device” on the right-upper division of the window

• Click to select on the icon “Phone info”
    • Select the “Scan” option

• Transform the manufactured goods code to "select from the list below" and spot the case “Enable”.

• Select “Write” and your phone’s manufactured goods code will be distorted.

• Shut down Nemesis Service Suite and dash the Nokia Software Update.

• Formulate sure not to feel the cable or the phone while your phone is updating or as well you will break it.