Thread: Samsung Intensity II SCH-u460: Driver for Windows 7

Samsung Intensity II SCH-u460: Driver for Windows 7

Having a Samsung Intensity II SCH-u460 mobile phone. There is a problem in my mobile to the memory access, I am not able to upload any file. I have a windows 7 operating system supported computer. Can anyone tell me from where I can get the driver which is compatible with Windows 7 64-bit operating system and any suggestion to install it? I tried with the “V Cast Media Manager” software, but no result. Any other tips to fix the issue?

Re: Samsung Intensity II SCH-u460: Driver for Windows 7

You need to download the any zip (like 7 zip) software along with the V Cast Media Manager” software. By the zip software, unzip the media software file, where you got the installation file. Double click on the .exe file, and install the software into the system. The media software is consists of some other files those are used during the installation.

Under the “V Cast Media Manager” software package file you will found the setup file as well as the driver. After extracted from the original zip file, you will see the file named as COMMON file. Under that two files are situated one is “Driver” and the other one is “Install”. If you wish to install the driver then you can got it from the same folder.

There are two potential ways to install the driver into the system. I did the same, now the mobile is running smooth. The first step is: click on the “other” folder in the desktop or locate it from the browse option if it placed in other place. Then locate the “setup.exe” file of the driver. Though you are using windows 7 operating system, so during installation you should be indicated by some security messages. Click on “install the driver software anyway”, whenever you got the message. Lastly it will ask you for the reboot of the system. After the reboot, plug-in your mobile into your computer, and it will listed under the Windows Explorer.

There is another way to install the driver into your machine if you have any troubleshoot during installation by clicking on the .exe file. Right click on the computer, go to Device manager under Manage. You should found a number of ways depending on the operating system, that you are using. For the Windows 7 you should type the control.exe /name Microsoft.DeviceManager in the command prompt/run option in the start menu. It will help you sure.

With the disconnected from the computer, be remember that the device should be appears in conflict under the Device manager. After plug in into the computer, by turn off the phone the windows 7 will response you that the device is detected, but the driver is not installed. After that you should add hardware from the Device manager, which will automatically recognized by the system.