Thread: (vid) file format video converter for china mobile

(vid) file format video converter for china mobile

I am having china mobile model no e71 and i did not have any software to convert my .vid file format for china mobile. I am searching this converter for more then 15 days. Please help us out to convert any movie file to vid. If you now any pc suite for this model please provide that information too. Thank you in Advance.

Re: (vid) file format video converter for china mobile

I have two china mobiles and do not have any issue for playing movies. You just convert your movies to mp4 format. You can use any software to convert your vid to mp4 such as HDConvertToX ,All In One Blu-ray Converters. Just convert your movies in mp4 format and than these files will work on your china mobile. Hope this will help to solve your problem.

Hello even i want china mobile video converter software like avi. How can i download vid file format video converter for china mobile? Do you know any software for this please inform me. If possible provide link to download that software. Thank you, your effort will be appreciated.

I will suggest you to try Mobile Video Converter Pro to convert your (.vid).It converts almost all PC video files. Support most popular video formats such as avi, avc,mpeg,ogc,DivX,flv,mp3,mp4,wav,wma and many more to iPhone, iPad, Nokia n95,Google G1 and many other popular phones. It provides best quality of audio and video output for your video mobile phone. It is having super fast speed conversion. Very use to use only few clicks and all properties and settings are displayed. It also support DVD ripper and converter. Both multitasking and batch conversion supported.Try this and get rid of your issue.

Along with vid converter for china mobile. Please tell me how to download java player for all version in china mobile. Please inform me as soon as possible. I search for this on google but i am unable to download any software for it. If possible provide me the link to download that software. Thank you in Advance.
    Please help.

There are more than hundreds of video media formats exist. Players from different manufacturer or portable playback devices support different unique media formats and codecs. It is really common task to convert video downloaded to another encoding format. I think All video converter is of the easy all-in-one video converting tools allowing user to convert videos in any format free of cost. It support various format such as RM,RMVB,AVI, ASF, WMV, MOV, MPG, MPEG, AVC, OGG, MP4, DivX, FLV (Youtube), IFO, MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC and many more. It can perform video conversion at very fast speed.