Thread: Unlock Samsung Phone locked with Net10 network

Unlock Samsung Phone locked with Net10 network

My uncle presented me a Samsung mobile phone the full name is Samsung SGH-t401G. Well I was very happy with this mobile phone, as I received this because I topped the exams. Well the problem with the mobile phone is that it has been bought from the US as my uncle stays there, and it is locked with the Net10 network. In India however I cannot use any other SIM card in it. Is there a way by which I can unlock the phone?

Re: Unlock Samsung Phone locked with Net10 network

Well I do not think that you can receive any help to unlock this mobile phone of the Samsung. I have had the search and I have found that the free softwares are not yet down in the market. I think all you need to do is wait for the release of the softwares and then try them for the mobiles. Also if you want you can get the help from the local cell shop. If they can crack the code then it is really OK and very nice thing, if you get this then please do post us the code.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

If you wish you can try the following thing for your mobile piece. You can try the universal code breaking method i.e. applicable to all the Samsung mobile phones. Follow the following steps:
    • In your mobile phone insert the unaccepted SIM card.
    • Once you insert the unaccepted SIM card then power up the mobile phone.
    • Then type this code: *#9998*3323#, after this press the EXIT.
    • As soon as you will press the EXIT you will get the new menu, there you can select the Malloc Fail.

If at all the above method does not work then I would suggest you to call the Samsung tech support. They might give you the unlock code and for that they will be requiring the IMEI number which you can get by pressing the *#06#.

Well I think that this can suggest you something. I got this when I was in the USA. Actually all the SIM unlock codes are fixed to the particular device IMEI and are carrier precised. In the similar cases as of yours the request for the code would be needed to be made from the carrier. I think that you need to contact the original manufacturer of the phone. For the code there are specific guidelines from each carrier that has to be met, or else the code may not be provided. This process is however free in the USA and I do not think that it is going to be the same in India.

I do not have the exact unlock code for the mobile phone that you are asking but if you want you can try the codes for the Samsung SGH-s307, SGH-x100, or x600. This is just a trial and I hope that this will really help in your case too. As the models are really closer to each other I think this will help you. Give it a try:
    • At first if the phone is switched on then switch it off.
    • After that insert an unaccepted SIM card in it.
    • After that turn on the mobile phone.
    • Then type the code: *#9998*3323#.
    • After that press EXIT.
    • Then choose Menu #7.
    • The phone will reboot, after the phone reboots type *0141#, and after that press the Call button.
    • After all this thing happens successfully, switch off the mobile phone.
    • Remove the SIM card and then insert another SIM card.

I think that a lot of suggestions for unlocking the mobile phone have been given to you. If you have not succeeded at all and you want some more codes to try then I can give the links to some of the threads of this forum so that you can have a better look at them and try all the possible codes for yourself:
    1.Samsung Mobile Phone code
    2.How to unlock Samsung mobiles
    3.Unlock your Samsung Phone to work on any GSM network
    Hope that all this threads can fetch you the solution for you.