Thread: Apple iPod 3rd gen vs 4th gen

Apple iPod 3rd gen vs 4th gen

I have a Apple iPod of an older version, now I would like to upgrade that one by a new Apple iPod touch 3rd/4th generation. But don’t have any information about this devices. No idea regarding the touch technology. Can anyone tell me the feature, specification advantages? What is the device mainly used for? Is it my right choice to buy a iPod touch?

Re: Apple iPod 3rd gen vs 4th gen

The iPod touch and the iPhone , both are the Smart phone, introduced by the Apple. The iPod touch is runs on the Apple operating system. All the basic features of any mobile its having. There are some other special features high definition video quality, video facing calling system, access cellular network. In this hi fi screen resolution you can watch a movie, that you cannot able to do in the other mobile phones also with a high quality sound.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

iPod touch 4 is a stylish portable media player and personal digital assistant. By the iPod touch 4 you can able to access the wifi wireless connectivity for anywhere, like the laptop. The product is launched in very recent September 8, 2010. It is a multi task graphical user interface. This is the first iPod from Apple which is having wifi technology. iPod touch the second generation device having a external sound control, built in blue tooth, speaker, and able to connect with the microphone.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

It is supported by the Apple MAC OS X 3.1 version operating system, which is very flexible and easy to use. It available in the market with 32 or 64GB. It also available in third generation iPod touch, it support 8GB. Contains faster hardware like RAM, Graphics engine, Microprocessor. But it is slightly slower in the performance of battery, voice control, instead of the second generation iPod touch.

I using the iPod touch 4, it is a great one to use. It pleased me. Go through the specifications that I know, it will help you gain some extra knowledge about the new iPod touch.
    Screen size: 3.5 inch.
    Resolution: 320x480pixel.
    Input: multi touch, Sleep/Wake button, Accelerometer, Home button, Volume Rocker buttons.
    Operating system: current iOS version: 4.1
    Storage capacity: 8,32,64 GB.
    RAM:256 MB(in 3rd/4th gen)

The iPod touch is a slim and shaped as a rounded, it build up with the glass multi touch display covering most portions of the surface. I have a HOME button. Which is used to on/off the ipod touch. Like the other laptop, which are having the touch screen feature, The technology of the touch and the gesture in the device are based on the “Finger works”.

The Springboard also known as the home screen. All the iPod including the touch version having the application like Music, Videos, and Photos, Calendar, Contacts, Clock, Calculator etc in the device. The Mail(access by the POP/IMAP/SMTP ),weather, maps, stocks, notes are added in the later version(iPod touch). In the devices the user can able to insert the links directly from the Web sites, called "Web Clips" into the home screen. All the iPod touch devices are compatible with the Wi-Fi 802.11b/g(both 3rd and the 4th generation).