Thread: Music to Samsung Intensity SCH-U450

Music to Samsung Intensity SCH-U450

I cannot understand what is the problem with my mobile phone? Actually I do not know where the actual problem is? Is it my mobile phone or the PC? On my PC by the way I am running the Windows 7 as the only operating system. I cannot transfer the music from my PC to the mobile phone. However I did this once before but today when I tried to do this thing again I could not, it gives me an error saying that the USB device cannot be recognized.

Re: Music to Samsung Intensity SCH-U450

Well Tejapaala, I do not think that we can just by discussing can get who is the real culprit. I would suggest you to uninstall the Samsung drivers from the PC from the Device Manager. Once removed then reboot the system and then again reinstall the drivers and then reboot the system. See, if this can help you. If this does not help then I would suggest you to get the latest drivers for this thing and then try again.

I am not so sure but I think that the problem can be because of the Windows 7. I have seen lot of incompatibility issues with the Windows 7. Also I think that you were able to do the transfer of the music files because Windows 7 provides the basic support for the softwares of the mobiles. At the first go I think it supported the transfer, but at the second time it could not give the base. Well get the latest softwares and I think that this will really help.

If anyone asks me then I think that the real culprit for this cause can be the VIRUS. For the very first time when you connected the mobile at that time the transfer went smoothly, without any problem, but after that I am sure that the VIRUS must have entered the mobile which may be causing this problem. I would suggest you to get the mobile phone scanned against well updated antivirus software and see if that can make the difference.

You want to transfer the music from your computer to your mobile phone, and that is the only goal of yours I think. Why do not you try the SD cards then? I am sure that this will not have much problem. This will indeed be the safest and the fastest way to do that. Take the card reader insert the SD card in it then insert the card reader in the PC transfer the music files to it then, remove the card reader and remove the SD card from the reader and insert it in the mobile. I think this will be really nice.

I think that you need to have the updates of the mobile software. Sometimes the updates of the mobile software do the trick. Please have the updates of the mobile software in your mobile phone done. I am dam sure that this will really do the business for you. Please while downloading the updates be sure about the version or else it can really come up with the trouble. Once the updates are done on your mobile phone just restart the mobile phone so that you can see the changes.

In my opinion I think that you just need to get the Master Reset done on your mobile phone. If the software updates do not do the trick and also the antivirus cannot come up with the solution then I think that it is advisable to come up with the Master Reset option. At the first please try the soft reset and after that go for the hard reset. Sometime the Soft reset does the trick, and if only the hard reset cannot do that I would advise you to go for the hard reset.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's