Thread: Blackberry curve 8250 apps

Blackberry curve 8250 apps

I can not put the application on my blackberry curve 8250 I do not know what are the applications that match my blackberry and where to find them? apparently there is a video that explains how to install an application but I can not find it and I do not know where to find the applications? thank you i n advance for your answers.

Re: Blackberry curve 8250 apps

Apple Leopard Today Theme is free theme for BlackBerry transforms the interface and icons from your device to the way Mac OS Leopard. It includes a superb wallpaper for the home screen and redraws the icons applications , replacing them where possible , by corresponding ones of the operating system from Apple. The final look is very clean , but the changes are merely cosmetic . No new features Hopefully .

I am using Foursquare Update : Version 1.9.5. The famous social networking tool and microblogging lets you share your geolocation with your friends and advise them the best places has been updated to version 1.9.5 with four major developments. Listed below are various additions in the implementation. QuickPull is also a free utility that performs a soft reset without removing the battery. It is also necessary that the device does not frieze.

Nimbuzz is the only free instant messaging application that lets you chat with your friends from Skype , Facebook , MSN , Google Talk, In version 1.3 of the news appeared. You can now view the history of consultation even after the application is closed and see which of your contacts on Nimbuzz . Most from this new version is the resolution of bugs related to the online discussion of Facebook. Now your data will be more secure Facebook , and you 'll have no problem of disconnection. For the application to access your data from your Facebook account, you must allow the application to access the permissions issue.

If you have other platforms than the Blackberry and that you used to read your RSS feed for your Google account, you 're probably asking how to read them. Certainly you can connect through the web browser but surely you will regret your beautiful interface and ergonomics of your old Applications. Well do not despair because there are more Unread which is a feed reader (with an account Google) super convenient. Of course , it is in real time so you do not have late news and it is mostly full HTML compatible .

Another interesting application is BlackBerry Maps which is an avatar of Google Maps. To be honest Google Maps is better BUT maps blackberry is incorporated directly into the address book and a simple click you go to your contact card , which is handy on the go. We regret the lack of GPS who was present in the previous model 8800. However Gmail / Gtalk and TwitterBerry (application for twitter ) works perfectly. I even Skype works great.