Thread: Nokia S60: How to speed up the performance?

Nokia S60: How to speed up the performance?

I have a brand new Nokia S60 mobile phone. It is a good one. The operating system(Symbian S60), which is a very slow operating system. Some it takes much time to start the device or if you make any key selection from the menu. Especially in the gallery, when I wish to see any picture or anything else. What to do? How can I speed up my mobile?

Re: Nokia S60: How to speed up the performance?

There is solution to speed up your mobile. No need to do it from any outside source. You just change your phones date into 10 year ago(say set it to 01.07.2005). Then go to your calendar. You need to create two new to do event on that date(from option>make a note). The events need to have the following information.
    1.Subject: Speed
    Priority: High
    Due date: 10.09.2005

2.Subject: Qoukie
    Priority: Low
    Due date: 10.09.2005
    After that make sure that the note are done, do not close the calendar. Mark “Speed” after “Qoukie” as done. Now close the calendar, then change the date of your mobile to the actual date. And enjoy with your fastest device.

Having the same issue with my Nokia N95 with 2GB memory card loaded. It boots very whenever I switch on the power button. I have to wait at least up to 4 to 5 minute to start it properly. After that all the operations that I make in the mobile, they are also responding very slowly. I tried with some tips, but no result still not. But it shut down quickly, there is no problem. Some I hanged for some time. Any advice…

Dear "Baijnath" the issue may be for the memory card, some it happens if the card is affected by the virus. If your card is working well then try to save all the files for back from the memory card. Then full format the card, and uninstall all the application. May be there is any application is the reason for the slow boot. Then insert it into your mobile. Go through this it will work.

Dear sir, iam using NaturalRecorder for Series 60, i dont know how to copy / move all the saved natural recorder files to Personal Computer.I request you to help me in this regard.Thanking you.