Thread: Unlock Samsung Memoir

Unlock Samsung Memoir

Well I am having the Samsung Memoir with me and I was very happy with the service that it was giving me. I had left it at the home with the phone locked and my sister there tried to unlock it, but then she entered the wrong password three time and know the phone is locked. The unlock code was not the default one 00000000. It was changed by me. Now the mobile phone says that I will have to contact the Service Provider. Is there a way by which I can free my mobile phone?

Re: Unlock Samsung Memoir

I have a way by which you can unlock your mobile phone. This method is for the Samsung SGH-T929 Memoir, follow the steps below:
    • First of all switch on your phone without SIM
    • After that type in #7465625*638*Code#
    • Once this is done successfully then the mobile phone should say: “Network Lock Deactivated”
    • After that the phone will restart automatically.

Actually the Code is the 8 digit unlock code.

What Florence_USA has just described deserves full marks. The method is absolutely correct and I do not think that there is any other way by which this thing can be made to work. I just wanted to tell you all that the 8 digit unlock code is not the default code, you will have to enter the code that you had kept before the problem occurred. Somewhere it is written that you will have to type the default code but please do not do that as I have tried this and hence I am pretty confident about this.

Thanks a lot for the advice and the suggestions. I tried the code and I thought that this will really help me in unlocking the Samsung Memoir, but I do not think that I am that lucky that this will get solved that easily. Odalis at first I thought that this would probably be because of something that I was missing on then I got your post, I was putting the default code, then I tried my code, but it even did not help. Is there any other way by which I can get this thing work.

You did not get the phone unlocked, it is really surprising. I think that you will have to go for the full factory reset. You can do the full factory reset by typing the following code: *2767*3855#. Please do not get tense of whatever is displayed on the screen. The only think that you need to take care of is that please follow this method when there will be no SIM card in there. Before doing that back-up all your user data.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

I have a slightly different approach for all of you to follow. It is somewhat similar to the previous one but I think you will get this thing out. Just go with the steps that have been given below:
    • Power on your Samsung Memoir, with the unaccepted card in it.
    • Do not care about what is shown on the Samsung Memoir mobile phone.
    • After that type this code: #0111*CODE#
    • CODE is the unique Unlock Code for the Samsung T929 Memoir.

If the above method does not work for you then you can try the above method without the SIM card in it.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

He, thanks for this thing, I got my phone unlocked this time. Thanks a lot Gonzo; your trick did work for me this time. I am really happy that I got my phone unlocked. At first however when I tried with the SIM in it, it did not work and when I tried the method again without the SIM card, it worked for me. Also I would like to tell that please if anyone is trying this method please insert the 8 digit code that you have kept for the mobile if it was not changed then the default will work and if changed then please insert the changed password.