Thread: How to unlock Blackberry 9650 Bold Rogers, T-Mobile, Cingular at&t, Verizon

How to unlock Blackberry 9650 Bold Rogers, T-Mobile, Cingular at&t, Verizon

My uncle staying in the US gifted me the new Blackberry Bold 9650 which is a very good mobile phone. But the problem is that I am not able to use it here as it is the mobile of US so it allows only the services of Bold Rogers, T-Mobile, Cingular at&t, or Verizon and I want to use it with the services provided here. So please guide with the proper solution about how I could unlock my Blackberry mobile phone.

Re: How to unlock Blackberry 9650 Bold Rogers, T-Mobile, Cingular at&t, Verizon

It is having the very simple process by which you can easily unlock your Blackberry mobile phone for which first you have to power on your phone and go into the setting and in it you will find the option in which just go for the Advanced Option and then in the Sim Card just press and hold the ALT key and then mep2 will appear on the screen and it will ask you for the unlock code just enter it and press the trackball and confirm it and then you are done with the unlocking of your phone.

If you are looking for the Blackberry 9000 series mobile phone and you want to unlock it then just try out this software called the MFI Multiloader which is around 800 MB file and it can be downloaded from the rapidshare website. As you are done with the download then just install this application on your computer and then just run the Desktop Manager and connect your mobile phone and make sure you delete the vendor.xml file which is in the apploader folder and then upgrade your operating system and you are done with the unlocking of the sim card.

It seem you want to unlock your Blackberry mobile phone for which you have to find any service which can help you out to unlock your Blackberry Bold 9650. Mostly the IMEI number is used to get unlock of your mobile phone to use any other services for which you can find many websites like the cellunlocker and the gsmphonesource to which you have to provide your IMEI number and then they will provide you with the unlock code which you have to put in your phone and your phone is unlocked.