Thread: How to sync your BlackBerry Calendar / Contacts with Gmail

How to sync your BlackBerry Calendar / Contacts with Gmail

I have recently brought the Blackberry mobile phone and on my phone I have heard that it can sync the contact and calender with the gmail but I have no idea about how I could be done with it as I am the new user to this mobile phone. So now I am looking for the proper guidance about how I could be able to get sync my mobile phone contact and calender with the gmail.

Re: How to sync your BlackBerry Calendar / Contacts with Gmail

If your are looking for the syncing the contact and calender with the gmail then you can find a program which refers the Gmail and set your Blackberry calender. First you have to create a account on the gmail and then try to sync your mobile with the gmail by conecting your mobile phone with your computer and opening your gmail account in your browser but just make sure that for synchronization you must have the Desktop Manager install in your computer.

You want to synchronize your calender and contacts of your mobile phone then you need to have to browse to the website of the blackberry and then just choose your wireless carrier and then get register for the new account user and then you will get the pop-up message to enter the IMEI number which can be easily found on the box of the phone or just dial *#06" on your mobile phone and get the IMEI number. Then register your account on gmail and then register the network on your mobile phone.

I am also having the blackberry mobile phone and I have created a gmail account and synchronize my contact and calender with my phone. I am having the problem with the gmail sync with my Blackberry and the problem is that if I have any new appointment on my gmail calender then it shows in my Blackberry mobile phone but if I make any changes or new appointment in my blackberry phone then it doesn't show in my gmail account. So even I am looking for the proper solution.

It seems that you are not able to sync your mobile phone contacts and calender with the gmail for which you can just try out to merge your gmail account with the Outlook. you just need to use the export function in your gmail account and then make the CSV file format and then try to import it to the Outlook and then use it on your mobile phone and this might help you to get solve out with your problem.