Thread: iPad connection problem in Dia Free wifi

iPad connection problem in Dia Free wifi

Recently bought a Apple iPad, and decided for a tour. In the airport I am not able to connect my Mac book with the DIA free Wifi. But I can connect it with my ipad, Android G1 and as well as my Mac Book. However ipad refuses to connect, it gives a message “unable to connect with the network”. The strength of the signal also very slow. I tried to select the manual network. Any way that I can try?

Re: iPad connection problem in Dia Free wifi

Try to connect with the other network in the airport terminal. And the other wifi network those are situated in the airport. But before that, make sure that that there is no problem in the device by restart the ipad once. After that go to your network setting and select the “Reset network settings". And check that the setting is proper or not.
    Last edited by Ninja-X; 04-10-2010 at 04:24 PM.

My problem is almost the same, it drops the connect in my ipod, I connect it in the Apple Airport Extreme with WPA2 along with an dynamic IP address. I used a background of ADSL Wireless, thought that it will fix the wireless drop issue regarding my ipod. But there is no result, after that I got a process for the network wifi connection setting. Try this it will help you, if your there is wrong setting in your network.
    1.Go to wireless network Setting.
    2. Then go to Wi-Fi Networks setting.3. Then press the “>”,for expanding the wireless setting menu. There you got the “Client ID ” option.
    4. Insert the wireless network SSID name in the client field and then try to connect with the wifi.

The connect with the wireless, the setting is quite strange one. I had a that issue with my ipad. After a long while I found that the setting of the server is wrong, not in the ipad side. Apply the following steps for the setting, apply the settings and the device is working good.
    1)Go to the setting to make sure that you are using the free wireless connection. Not a subscription one.
    2)Then Safari option and enter anything to search.
    3)A terms and condition will ask you for the confirmation, appearing in a flash screen.
    4)Press the button Continue, after that the connection button.

I had the same issue with my ipad, I tripped in the last month and not able to connect (DIA Free wifi) with the wireless in the Airport. After a few days I found that the laptop and the ipad automatically detect the network(DIA Free wifi) while I went for another trip. The two devices having no problem. The problem is after that in every time the laptop is not recognize any other network in outside. Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

I had the similar problem in DIA. I connected with the iPad, every wifi is working but only unable to create a connection with the DIAFREEWIFI in iPad. I searched for the technical support and DIA wifi, found that the problem is mainly for the Apple software. Though my Mac Book Pro and Blackberry having no connection problem with the DIA wifi. I think the connection is simply blocked in the iPad. Nay one who know the real reason and any fix for the issue?