Thread: How to Save Mobile Battery Charge

How to Save Mobile Battery Charge

I have bought a Nokia mobile phone 5 months ago. I use it for gaming, listening music,playing videos and also I spend much time for on call because of that my battery is goes down and I have to charge my battery again and again. Is there is any ways to save the mobile battery charge?.If you are having any solution on this then please let me know.

Re: How to Save Mobile Battery Charge

There are many ways to save your mobile phone battery. When your mobile phone is not in use turn off it as much as possible like when you don't have the service or on a airplane or when you are not allowed use mobile phone when you are on the job. All this ways can help you to save your mobile phone battery.

A reason for battery down is that, if you leave your mobile phone in any kind of extreme temperature like in car on a snowy night then also it cause effect to your mobile phone battery. So I advice you to not leave your mobile phone in any kind of extreme temperature. I am sure this information may add knowledge to you.

I have gone through your question from that I come to know that is the new phone which are available in market uses lithium ion batteries, one most important drawback of these battery that is faster it will run down as mush you charge it. for this think you should remove the battery from the mobile phone when mobile phone is not in use.

If your mobile phone battery is damaged or charger is producing extra heat for that I advice you to use the mobile phone charger and battery that supplied by the same manufacturer company. Duplicate charger or battery can cause effect to your mobile phone as well as battery because that chargers haves different voltage output that can damage your battery.