Thread: Impossible to hack NOKIA E63

Impossible to hack NOKIA E63

Is there anyone who knew the way to hack Nokia E63? I searched for it on internet but not got any way to do that. I tried each and every method to do that but was not able to hack it. I want to hack the phone in s simple and secure method. Do you know how I can do that or is there any software available for that. Please provide some technical solution. Thank you!!!

Re: Impossible to hack NOKIA E63

You should use OX hack software. This is the best software the hack all S60v3 FP1 and FP2 phones. You will find it the easiest to hack the phones. I am sure that you can also hack Nokia E63 using this software. I have used this software to hack nokia N95 and not got any problem to do that. You should also try this and you will be able to do it.

I also wanted to do that and I signed the applications. I got an error while installing it on my phone. I got some problem which was regarding the certificate of the software. The pop up message says the problem is with the software certificate. What is the error and how can I get out of it. Please help me.

There are two .sis files which are made by HelloOX and you have to sign with a "17 capability" certificate. You will get the certificate from OPDA. If your phone is using older firmware then you may still use the old HelloCarbide method. It will be more difficult because it takes more steps but there is a benefit with it that you do not need to sign HelloCarbide. Therefore it will be more useful for some people who are getting such issue.

You need to get certificate from opda. You have to get signed with some level 17 cert. All the members of OPDA gets the certificate from OPDA. You can also get it from other source sign that sis using this one. I was also getting the same issue and finally installed it on my nokia 5800. My suggestion to you is to get the same and make your issue gone.