Thread: how to install anti virus on htc snap

how to install anti virus on htc snap

I have just bought a HTC snap mobile phone for my amusement. I use it for listening music, gaming and most of the time for the browsing mobile phone. I also transfer videos, music from personal computer to my mobile phone.but I think because of that my mobile phone is been infected due to virus. For that I have to install the anti-virus to my mobile phone,if you know how to install the anti-virus to mobile phone then please reply me.

Re: how to install anti virus on htc snap

There are many ways to install an anti virus to the mobile phone is by directly installing it to your mobile phone. there are many of anti virus that supports to HTC snap, you have to just click on it then as the instruction you can install the anti virus to your mobile phone, this anti virus also be update using the internet.

You can install antivirus by to your mobile phone by connecting it to your personal computer. Connect your mobile phone to the computer via USB cable to your mobile phone. Then insert the antivirus CD to the computer and then after that as the instruction follow the steps, and choose the phone location for the installation of antivirus.

I was also looking for an antivirus for my mobile phone. For that I gone to the mobile support system and got an antivirus installed in my mobile phone, that supported by mobile phone. Believe me from that time my mobile phone is working properly and I am not facing any issues of viruses. I suggest you the same go to the mobile support system.

The best way is to go to the customer support system for the installation of the antivirus. As they know which kind of antivirus software will compatible to your mobile phone and also some of the antivirus takes the more space than necessary. Because of that mobile phone gets hang. so I suggest you go with the support system .