Hey guys I got the lost security code or lock code is one and the same thing and it is for all the BB5 phones. So I just want to share this with you people. I have this for the
In new models N73,N95, 5700 XM, 6300,N82 And after that 3250, 6131, 6133, 6125, 6126, 6270, 6280, 6282, 6630, 6680, 6681, 6682, 7370, E60, E61, N70, N70, N72, N80, N90, N91, N92 ETC
And one more point I just want to share with you guys is that PHONE should not be already locked.
On the other hand if the phone is LOCKED ALREADY then you just start in Test mode or Local Mode and after that follow the Steps mentioned below!
To start in Test Mode when phone is Locked look in the attachment:
You just Download software NSS (NSS103812.zip) from web
and install it with default options
Connect your phone to USB cord
- click on Scan for new device (and your phone will be scanned and shown)
- click on Virtual USB devices.
- click on Phone info
- click on Permanent memory
- click on Read
The software make a PM file in the folder C:\Program Files\NSS\Backup\pm (or NSS install folder)
give me the link for download of your PM file on the forum and I give you your security code
Trust me it is the simplest and 101% working method
If you are getting Eprom error or any other then do the following :
if you are using PC suit 6.85 or above uninstall it and install an older version probably from the CD came with your cell if you purchased months back and after that do as I am telling you to do.
Restart your phone as well as pc.
1. Before connecting NSS, exit Nokia PC suit, even from system tray.
2. Connect your phone in pc suit mode.
3. Then open NSS, and scan your device first through it.
4. If still it shows problem, then change your phone mode from normal to test mode, in NSS options, phone will restart in test mode. Then try generating pm file.
5. Upload your pm file here and I will reply with you your lock code.
6. If still u get a problem, I am here now.
1.Through NSS phone does not get formatted anyhow and you get back your lock code.
2. NSS supports your DKU2 phone cable.
3. If you cannot generate PM file Through Normal phone mode, then try changing your
Phone to test mode through NSS options and then generate PM file.
4. If still there's a problem, I will be glad to Answer.