Thread: How long does startup scan take

How long does startup scan take

I have been using a desktop computer which is installed with windows XP. i would like to know how long does the startup scan take because i am facing a weird problem since last two days i have installed an antivirus on my system which starts scanning my system at startup and it just continue scanning my system around 45 - 50 minutes can anyone tell me what is the actual problem and how can i get rid of this problem.

Re: How long does startup scan take

I put a 31-day trial license that I have already expired and as I have internet I can not update and youtube videos that say that if you can not help me. in control panel, my computer that says Change or Remove Programs, I see the square that says to remove nod32 but if I get to the other programs, I take my nod32 to my PC to download the official website test n fuenciona 31 days but at least that removes nd32 this on my computer, and take it off (I do not get it wrong).

You will have to enter the registry and remove it from there if you can not: start - all programs - run, when you open run so you have to type in: regedit. you go to another box where you have several roots Really then, several yellow olders, find the one that says: HKEY_CURRENT_USER and seeks to SOFTWARE that says, you go there and search and delete nod 32. The problem should be fixed now.

I would suggest you to search for the key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, and simply remove it, just eliminate any folders nod 32 more and you reboot and will no longer have the virus, but before doing so I recommend you download the antivirus you installed, then uninstall this with these steps and restart the install in clean. Luck ...!!!

Regarding your question, you've uninstalled or improperly installed NOD32 antivirus, which is why you have these problems, like any other antivirus program must be uninstalled FOR USING YOUR Uninstall, when using other methods, such as deleting the program or erase folders on your own, you have these big problems.