Thread: How to scroll applicatin in Windows Phone 7

How to scroll applicatin in Windows Phone 7

I recently bought Windows Phone 7 mobile phone. Windows Phone 7 mobile phone is full touch mobile phone. I have a problem while scrolling page from top to bottom and right to left. When i search some pages on internet and try to scroll the pages then it work slow and some problem with scrolling on this phone. What i have to do to solve this problem? Please help.

Re: How to scroll applicatin in Windows Phone 7

Touch screen mobile perform action when you touch on mobile screen. Sometime when you touch on screen it take time to perform action. I think you are also facing same problem. I think there is no any problem with your new Windows Phone 7. But still you have doubt then check your touch setting.
    Last edited by Simond; 27-10-2010 at 09:59 AM.

Windows Phone 7 mobile phone have sensitive touch. I think there is a problem in your window mobile phone. If your touch screen with a problem then it give you a low performance while working with your mobile. Call your phone dealer and tell them your problem. You have 1 year warranty for your phone so if there is major problem with your touch screen then replace your phone in a warranty.

I think there is a problem in your touch setting. So you have to change your setting with proper setting. You can also take help from user manual guide to change setting. To change in your touch setting, go to menu option then go to setting. Click on Touch Setting. In this you have to set the Touchpad calibration setting so it check your touch calibration with your touch and give you more result. Enjoy it.

You have to check your mobile setting. If there is a problem in your setting then also you have to face this type of problem. I think you have to reset your phone setting because if there is a problem in your mobile setting then it clear all. Go to Menu. Then go to setting. Click on phone setting and finally press default setting. It reset all your phone setting. Phone will restart and then you check your problem.