Thread: How to Install app on the memory card on Blackberry Bold 9700

How to Install app on the memory card on Blackberry Bold 9700

I am using a 4GB memory card for my Blackberry Bold 9700 mobile phone. I use this mobile phone for gaming,playing music and other things. I have found a new software for my mobile phone but I don't want to install it in my mobile phone.I just want to install it in my mobile phone so I wanted to know hoe can I install it to my memory card.

Re: How to Install app on the memory card on Blackberry Bold 9700

I am also having Blackberry mobile phone for that I am using 8GB memory card. To install applications to my memory card I just connect my memory card to the personal computer by using card reader. I just insert the SD card to the card reader then connect it to the computer then starts the installation into the memory card.

There is many ways to install the many different application to the memory card. From my point of view the best way is to take the application via blue-tooth. After receiving application from blue-tooth to your mobile phone then click on that application, then that application itself asks for storage location then choose the memory card location for the installation.

If you are trying to download the application from the internet to your mobile phone then first download it to your mobile phone then by clicking install button you can start install the application to your mobile phone. During the installation it gives choice for the location to which we have to store. After we can choose preferable location and can continues the installation.

One of the A easy way of installing application is using Vivaz Pro. an function that allows you to install the applications. By going into the Application manager then installation file in Setting menu. Click on the application you want to install,then the application will ask to select the location of memory either phone or memory card.