Thread: Are there any Blackberry Software and Apps available?

Are there any Blackberry Software and Apps available?

I have newly bought the Blackberry mobile phone. I have heard that it support many of the application and software. I was looking for the different software and application that support can be support by my phone. I want the software for protection of my mobile from virus, for the gaming, or any other new soft ware for my mobile phone.

Re: Are there any Blackberry Software and Apps available?

I have gone through your question I will suggest you to do search for the Blackberry application word download it to your mobile phone. By using this application you can the able to access the software and application which are in your mobile phone. I think this information may helpful to you, if you are having any other query then please reply me.

IF you are having the cool mobile phone like Blackberry then using internet on this kind of mobile phone is very convenient. But for that you must have the good browser which can be compatible to your mobile phone. I will suggest you to go with Opera mini browser that makes your browsing very easy. There is another application called as Google Voice which gives you cheap international calling with free text messaging.

There is a special software for Blackberry mobile phone called as vlingo which allow use to speak into your mobile phone device. Here I have given information of vlingo, It is a innovatory software that Interprets your voice into text. By using vlingo it gives access to the mobile phone wireless services. You can download this software to your mobile phone from vlingo site

As per your question I have search for the anti-virus. There are many anti-virus software through which you can protect your mobile phone from viruses. But I think McAfee mobile software is very compatible to your mobile phone. It comes with 30 days trial packs after that you can by this software for your mobile phone for the better security.

I am having the same mobile phone as you are having and I think should go for the same applications as I am having like Pandora Radio, BBNotePad, Capture It. All of these three application are free to install. Pandora Radio is personalized radio. BBNotePad allows you to create, save and edit the text file and capture is use for capturing screens of blackberry screen and its saves as .jpg file.