Thread: Natural callrecorder for nokia N73!!!

Natural callrecorder for nokia N73!!!

Friends, I am using nokia N73 and want that each and every call to my phone gets recorded so that I will be able to hear that later. I want a software that can record the calls without a beep sound. Therefore I need a natural call recorder for my nokia N73. Please suggest me any such software which can do that and the link to download that software file. Any help from any one will be appreciative. Thank you in advance.

Re: Natural callrecorder for nokia N73!!!

You can use Live PVR. It is a mobile application that will provide you three functionality for voice recording and which is extremely useful for you. The three functionality are Meeting Notes PVR, Phone Call PVR and Voice Recorder PVR. I am not well known to these functionality because I am not using them but I know this because one of my friend is using that. I hope that you will get more information about this soon.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

Hey I am using the software Live PVR. PVR stands for Personal Voice Recorder mobile application. the best feature about this is, which I like is the Phone Call PVR. It provide the real time phone call recording. You can use Automatic or Manual capture mode in that. It allows the user to record all the calls either automatically or by selecting the record during the call, that depends or the mode selection.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

Other features in LivePVR has some limit for recording but if you use Voice PVR in that then there will not be any time limit for the recording. You can record the call till you have memory in your phone or in your memory card. That is why I like this feature of the phone and I am using that in my phone. You can download it from internet and install that in your mobile. Happy recording.

Yes I am agreeing with Bon-Z because I am also using this software from last one month and like the services that it is providing. It saves the entire recorded file in WAV and AMR format and you can playback those files later. This is the best call recording software that I found ever. This software is compatible with many of the Nokia models and I have listed below the models which I knew.

Nokia 3250 (S60 3rd Edition)
    Nokia 5500d (S60 3rd Edition)
    Nokia E50 (S60 3rd Edition)
    Nokia E60 (S60 3rd Edition)
    Nokia E61(S60 3rd Edition)
    Nokia E62 (S60 3rd Edition)
    Nokia E70 (S60 3rd Edition)
    Nokia N71 (S60 3rd Edition)
    Nokia N73 (S60 3rd Edition)
    Nokia N75 (S60 3rd Edition)
    Nokia N80 (S60 3rd Edition)
    Nokia N80 IE (S60 3rd Edition)
    Nokia N91 (S60 3rd Edition)
    Nokia N91 8Gb (S60 3rd Ed.)
    Nokia N92 (S60 3rd Edition)
    Nokia N93 (S60 3rd Edition) {Beeps Heard}
    Nokia N95 (S60 3rd Edition)

I was getting an error message while installing this software. It was some Certificate error and was not able to install that and here is what I did to install that. I just changed the year of phone from 2010 to 2009 and after that when I tried to install that it got installed successfully and after installing the application I changes the date again from 2009 to 2010. I am posting it here because there may be some people who may get this error while installing it.

Hey thank you very much to all for your replies and suggestions. I have downloaded and installed LivePVR software from internet and installed that in my mobile and now I am able to record each and every call on my phone. Out of the three features that it provides, I like Phone Call PVR the best but overall the whole software is god. Anyone else searching for such software can try this and I am sure that you will not need to search any other software for that.