Thread: iPad "misbehaves" when used with a MultiSIM - picks up/rejects phone calls

iPad "misbehaves" when used with a MultiSIM - picks up/rejects phone calls

I am using one iPad 3G and it gives me problem when I use it with multi SIM card. I do not know why it is behaving like this. When I receive calls on my iPad it say to pick up but when I go for it, calls are just rejecting. It will ring in start but after that it just rejects the calls. It’s really dangerous problem because I am not able to use my iPad 3G for my calls. Is anyone here who knows about this problem? Please tell me how to use multi sim crd in this device

Re: iPad "misbehaves" when used with a MultiSIM - picks up/rejects phone calls

Now I will tell you what the exact reason for this problem is. You are utilizing one micro sim card on your DATA, given by T-Mobile Company in Germany country on your iPhone. And you iphone is carrying one number with T-mobile company in Germany. Whenever your iphone get calls, it rings and ur iPad is taking call and rejecting all them. While you are utilizing mocro sim card with your ipad given by Tmobile. And it is not connected with ipohone and your plan is related with iphone.

I think so; plan which you are trying to use on ur iPad is associated with ur iphone serial number. iPad is not a mobile phone , you can use it just for inter uses with mobile card network. But in this case you are using on e sim card who is strictly related with your iphone line number or you can say IMI number. So whenever you receive call its coming on ipad but it should be on iphone. This is the reason you are getting reject calls.

Normally iPad is not strictly bounded with any provider and it can work with any cellular network.I know it is not a mobile phone and this is the only reason you are not clever to receive call on ur ipad. When you are with multi sim cards for similar number, your service supplier will not be clever to configure where to send call and you will receive call on both devices together. So when calls come on ipad it will reject bcz it is not having that facility. It’s like pressing red button on incoming calls.

Or perhaps Apple by now has an agreement with T-Mobile to work jointly with their SIM cards when the device is unconfined in Germany - which has not occurred up till now? I am apologetic your device is not running as you probable, but there is a cause that they revolve out these plans on a country-by-country foundation. Once the iPad has been free in Germany, then you should be clever to look for a solution - and it might mean getting an iPad-specific SIM from the transporter. Or maybe it was never future to work on these public SIM cards - in which case it is not a Bug, but a plan choice.