Thread: How to increase mobile memory (trick)

How to increase mobile memory (trick)

Guys, I know that for any mobile phone, phone memory is very important think. Speed of the phone is mostly depend on how much free memory you have. Therefore I always try to keep my phone memory free but it is still performing slow. Can you tell me some other tricks to do increase the phone memory or to increase the performance of the of the phone. I request you all to share your ideas. Thank you.

Re: How to increase mobile memory (trick)

You should regularly check your task manager and see that all the application are closed or not. I you have any application running in background which is not needed then you should end that application. Any application running unnecessarily in background will consume the memory and make the other process slow. So This is one of the possible method that you can allpy to speed up the processing.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

The method which I am going to tell is called the smart launcher trick. There is a software available on internet called smart launcher. You have to download that and install it on your mobile. After installing go to option > Setting and set it on. After that switch off your phone and plug the charger in. It will show you the battery meter on the screen. Press the menu button for a while and release that. You will be able to see 4 to 5MB free RAM. Hold the menu button o check the RAM.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

There is one more method which I know and use. Set your phone in fight mode by using Psiloc system tools. After that you have to install the system tools and select the flight mode by opening it.By doing this you will be able to restart your phone without the SIM card. If you did this then there will be no application running in background and you will get more free memory.

The trick that I am going to tell you will free up around 200-300KB of space from your phone memory and I think that will be useful for you. If you want to close any application then go to option and select exit or close or whatever and it is usually the last option. If you close application directly then it will be there somewhere in background and will consume the memory.

If you are saving your messages to your phone memory then move that messages to SIM or memory card. Messages also consumes the phone memory and reduce the performance of the phone if it is in large amount. Delete the message if it is no longer needed to you and if you don't have memory card in your phone. This will free up the memory and increase the performance.

Wow you guys has given great information about increasing the phone memory. I will use those tricks to my phone. Now I am also able to give suggestion to my friends for this. This provides a complete instruction about the mobile phone and its maintenance. Thank you very much to all of you for your posts.