| || |
Join Date: Nov 2009
Re: How to install java games on LG KG920 phone
- Install the LG Content bank that is included in the CD phone package.
- After you finish the installation go to the C:\Program Files\LGGSM\LGContentsBank and search for the config.ini file
- Before doing any changes to this config.ini file have the back-up for it.
- Then in the files find the following lines:
All you need to do is copy this and replace it in the original file.
- Now go and visit any java games web site
- This is the most vital step, in the C:\Program Files\LGGSM\LGContentsBank\Contents you will have to create a folder named JAVA.
- Now under the JAVA folder make another folder that will be having the name of the game itself, download the game to that folder only.
- Now you will need a Jadmaker program, to make a .jad file
- After that open the Jadmaker program and make a jad file for the game.
- Now open the ___.jad file of the game with the notepad and paste the following line to the bottom of ___.jad file.
- MIDletX-LG-Contents: KG920 (model can be changed)
- Now open the LG Content bank program and there you will have a Java button on it.
- Just click on it and then choose the mobile phone that you will be required and get it installed.