Thread: How to use Motorola Phonetools

How to use Motorola Phonetools

I am using the Motorola Phones from a long period and the performance of the phone is very good,I have a V3 and Motorola Phone Tools to backup my address book in the phone. In addition to have Outlook on my laptop. Phone tools needs to sync with my Outlook address book, I do not desire to happen that, I want it to keep a disconnect address book in Phone tools. How do I change the setup to have it perform this, any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated.

Re: How to use Motorola Phonetools

The Motorola phone has a number of the features in the phone and you want to use the phone tools to syn with the laptop but along with that there are some issues so the option available to you is that just sold your old Motorola phone to some one and then buy a new one which will sync with the laptop easily to use the phone tools in the phone.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

The solution to overcome this issue is that you have to make some chances in the settings of the phone which is as follows; first you have to Open the phonebook screen in MPT and click to select the dropdown box over the Laptop which is at the left side and select Phone book instead of Outlook, this is the ultimate solution which is available to you to use the phone tools.

I have make all the chances that you have provided above but the result was the same i was not able to make the phone tools work with my phone to sync it with the laptop.So, please provide a proper solution to overcome these trouble any suggestion will be appreciated by me.

If you want to sync the Motorola phone with the laptop to use the phone tools then you have to first see that Mobile Phone Tools includes a driver for an MS Access Database in the laptop. After that In the Phone Book see that the “open" option is selected, and you supposed to be accessible with MS Outlook. The MS Outlook Express, and BVRP-mdb format are available for the use with the phone tools in the phone if then too the problem exists then you can contact the customer care assistance of t he Motorola.

If you are not able to use the phone tools in the system then the best option available to you is the replacement of the phone if the phone is in the warranty period and if it is not on the warranty period then you can contact the customer care assistance for further help and support. If then too the problem exists then you have to visit the service center of the Motorola for further help and get the problem fix there.