Thread: Phone Security Lock on Samsung SGH-A737

Phone Security Lock on Samsung SGH-A737

i have given my son the new Samsung SGH-A737 on which he is playing lots of game and one day he accidentally set the security lock on his mobile phone and forgot the password for the phone now whenever he try to switch on the mobile phone it as for the password to unlock mobile phone due to which my son is not able to use any of the application and play his favorite games in his mobile. So I want to know the proper guidance about how I could unlock my son mobile phone.

Re: Phone Security Lock on Samsung SGH-A737

i was also facing this same problem three month before and was not able to get the any solution to unlock my phone. So I just went to the nearby phone repair dealer shop and the dealer did the master reset on my phone and unlock my mobile phone. Well it results in deleting my phone data but it was the best option for me as the other method has to be paid more money to get fixed with the mobile phone lock problem.

If you are looking to unlock your mobile phone you just need to turn off your mobile phone and then insert the sim card in your phone which is not acceptable by your phone and then turn on the phone and type the *#9998*3323# and after that press exit and from the menu just choose the 7 after that your phone will be rebooted with *0141# and press the call button. This might work for your mobile phone as it worked for me.

It seems you are looking to unlock your mobile phone lock for which you have to unlock your mobile phone default code. you can get this code with the combination of your IMEI number which you can get it by typing *#06# but as your phone is lock you can also find the IMEI number below the battery of the cell phone so just remove the battery and then you will find many other online services which will provide you for the code as you provide them the IMEI number of your cell phone.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's