Thread: How to change the size of text with text messages on the Samsung Impression

How to change the size of text with text messages on the Samsung Impression

I bought Samsung Impression for me. I am very happy with the features of the phone. The only thing that is frustrating me is the Font size of the text on messages. It is bigger then what I aspect. I tried to search in the setting section of the phone but not found any setting for that. I know that there must be something to do that which I am not able to find. Is there anyone who is using the same phone or have faced the same issue?

Re: How to change the size of text with text messages on the Samsung Impression

You are right. Almost every phone have the facility to change the text size and you are not able to find the exact setting. I also dont know much about it but I dont think that it would be there in phone setting. You should search it in the setting which is available under the message. I hope you will get that and if not then someone on the forum will help you soon.

There is no need to do any setting to your phone to change the font size of the phone setting. They have provided shortcut to do that. You will find that there is two buttons on the side of the phone which is usually used for controlling the volume. If you press down button while reading the message then it will reduce the font size and if you press up button then it will increase the size of your phone.

You can try the volume buttons to change the font size. In may of the cases those buttons do not work if that is the case in your problem then you can try the following. On the standby screen of your phone go to menu > settings > display & light > font type. From there you can select the desired font type and save the changes.

Hey, thank you very much for all the posts. I made the font size big by mistake and was trying to get it fix from yesterday. When tried to do that with the volume buttons which are there on the side of the phone I made it smaller. It was that easy and I was unnecessarily wondering for the settings. Thank you very much guys again.

I also have some problem with the Samsung. Its touch screen stopped working from two days. I can use the side menu but I am able to use the regular menu, contact and not even press any dial key. This problem is very frustrating and I can not get it anymore. Please tell me the solution for that.

Yes this issue is happened to me once but there was a reason behind that. I made the screen wet before and the very next day it stopped working. I simply put the phone in sunlight for about an hour and after that when I again tried to use the screen touch of the phone, I found that it was working fine and the issue was gone. You should also try this is you have the same case.